Autumn Business Worcestershire Conference - Public Procurement
Time:08:00 - 13:00
Location:The University Arena , WR25JN
This event has ended
Back to events calendar
Explore new business opportunities at our Business Worcestershire Conference!
The theme for our autumn conference is ‘meet the buyer’.
Are you a Worcestershire based supplier eager to grow your business through public sector procurement and connect with major suppliers?
Join us for a one-of-a-kind opportunity to discover exciting tender prospects, gain a better understanding of public sector procurement and boost your profile.
This event can help you to
• understand the tendering process
• understand what buyers are looking for
• make new connections
• discover new sub-contacting opportunities
The speakers will
• provide further information on how to become an approved supplier
• share an overview of the approach taken by Worcestershire County Council to commissioning across the broad range of public sector services provided
• give insight into the procurement process, policy and potential future purchasing requirements
• help attendees understand social value and sustainability within the procurement process
• Share upcoming and current opportunities
After the speaker sessions, there will be plenty of opportunity to meet with the suppliers and procurement representatives from Worcestershire County Council and The University of Worcester.
09.30 - Speller Metcalfe - James Speller, Managing Director
09.55 – Ringway Infrastructure Services - Jason Henderson, Operations Manager
10.20 - Business Support Programme Overview - Susan Crow, Strategic Programme Manager, Economic Development Growth, Investment and Sustainability at Worcestershire County Council
10:30 - Refreshments and meet the buyers
13:00 - Close
Who this event is for?
This event is open to all Worcestershire businesses, and will be of particular interest to those in facilities management and the Construction Industry.
The University Arena